No, this really is a thing. It’s also a ‘sneaky drinky’ in that it will sneak up on you and WHAM! For your next night out to Martini Bay, we thought we would prep you with some fun juice and give you some ideas to put in your back pocket. Maybe put some sweetness into the experience while you are here.
Does it really taste like cake batter? Yes. Can you taste the alcohol in it? Depends, but not really (that’s what makes it dangerous). Is this fun? Absolutely! If you like cake batter, it’s batter up and sip with a smile. See below here for the ingredients and be prepared to enjoy this nice, tasty libation.
- 1 ounce of amaretto
- 1 and 1/2 ounces whipped cream vodka
- 1 and 1/2 ounces creme de cacao
- 1/2 ounce of Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur.
- 1 ounce of heavy cream
- add assorted, nonpareils sprinkles
- add some frosting for fun