Server Job Responsibilities:
Our Wonderful Servers take extraordinary care of our patrons by providing information to help food and beverage selections; presenting ordered choices; maintaining dining ambiance and guiding them through a wonderful evening without being a distraction.
Server Job Duties:
- Prepares room for dining by clothing tables and setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies.
- Helps patrons select food and beverages by presenting menu; offering cocktails and aperitifs; suggesting courses; explaining the chef’s specialties; identifying appropriate wines; answering food preparation questions.
- Transmits orders to bar and kitchen by recording patrons’ choices; identifying patrons’ special dietary needs and special requests.
- Keeps kitchen staff informed by noting timing of meal progression.
- Serves orders by picking up and delivering patrons’ choices from bar and kitchen; delivering accompaniments and condiments from service bars.
- Responds to additional patron requirements by inquiring of needs; observing dining process.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Concludes dining experience by acknowledging choice of restaurant; inviting patrons to return.
- Obtains revenues by totaling charges; issuing bill; accepting payment; delivering bill and payment to host person; returning change or credit card and signature slip to patrons.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Server Skills and Qualifications:
General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Customer Service, Resolving Conflict, Teamwork, Persistence, Energy Level, Selling to Customer Needs, Thoroughness, Professionalism, Client Relationships
|Pay||Base Hourly plus Tips|
|Atmosphere||Really Freakin' Cool and Stuff|