Terms for Rewards Program
- Loyalty cards are issued to the person whose name appears on the application form and are not transferable to any other person(s).
- To start earning loyalty points you must present your loyalty card to any staff member at Martini Bay for them to swipe into our point of sale system.
- Loyalty Card Members must present their loyalty card at the time of the commencement of every sale. Management or staff members will not be able to search for your details and points can’t be awarded after the sale is cashed through the register.
- The loyalty reward points earned can depend on the product(s) and/or the value of the product. This value may change without notice on certain products. Members are not eligible to earn reward points/dollars on products which are on special or already at a discounted price such as happy hour.
- The use of the Loyalty card may also earn customers additional bonus discounts that are not part of a continuing formula and may be a onetime event at the discretion of management.
- The cards can be used with any sale through Martini Bay, Kokomo, Splash Gill, or Splash Bar at London Bridge Resort. Loyalty Members accrue loyalty points every time they spend which can be redeemed for food or liquor within the businesses outside of happy hour.
- Members can check how many points/dollars have accrued every time the loyalty card is swiped by a staff member through our point of sale system. The till will display how many dollars is accrued for that card.
- Members can redeem their accrued dollars to purchase a product or deduct the accrued monetary value off their bill/sale at any time. Management may also have selected promotional prizes members can buy with their accrued loyalty points.
- Loyalty cards remain the property of the Martini Bay. Any member(s)/customer(s) who deliberately misuse their card or another member’s card will have it voided by management.
- Members found deliberately using their loyalty card through a third party/on behalf of sales made through another customer will have their card voided by management.
- Lost or stolen loyalty cards must be reported to management immediately and a new card will be issued.
- Static information in the Loyalty program such as name, date of birth, etc. is considered private. Any attempts to change static information such as birth dates will require a review of the management staff (as these items do not typically change) to ensure the protection of the customer.
- By signing as a member, the recipient of the loyalty card agrees and acknowledges they may occasionally receive promotional material such as special offers or important messages from one or both of our venues.
These terms can and will be updated from time to time as the program evolves. These terms alway take precedence over existing terms. By signing up for this Rewards Program, you are acknowledging you agree with the terms and conditions associated with this program.